game console released by Nintendo on November 19, 2006. As a seventh-generation console, the Wii competes with Microsoft's Xbox 360 and Sony's PlayStation 3. Nintendo states that its console targets a broader demographic than that of
the two others. As of the first quarter of 2012, the Wii leads the generation over PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in worldwide sales; in
December 2009, the console broke the sales record for a single month in the United States. [WIKI]
There are too many Video Games now outs for Wii, if you are related to
a middle class family & dont have budget for it, if you are using Windows PC or MAC OSx or Linux etc, here is a big question out "HOW TO
PLAY THOSE AWESOME VIDEO GAMES IN MY PC ????"
Here is the answer--
YOU NEED AN EMULATOR FOR Wii Named "DOLPHIN"
Dolphin is a Gamecube and Wii emulator. Most games run perfectly or with
minor bugs. Games are playable at HD quality, with 1080p and more. This is a remarkable feature the actual
Gamecube and Wii consoles are not capable of. As an open source project everyone can commit improvements. The code is
hosted on code.google.com. Dolphin is actively developed and almost every day new features are added and bugs fixed as well. Dolphin is a multiplatform project and many
operating systems are supported. Dolphin runs on Windows 7 (x86 and x64), Mac OSX and Linux.
- You can save a running game whenever you want and reload a state.
- Anti-Aliasing and Anisotropic Filtering makes the games more brilliant and realistic. Typically a game looks much better on Dolphin than on the original Wii console. Actual quality
depends on the graphics card.
- Play on maximum resolution in high definition up to 1080p. This is a remarkable feature the original Wii console lacks of.
- Connect your Wiimote and Nunchuck to your computer for a better gaming experience.
System Requirements >>
- Windows XP or higher, or Linux, or MacOSX Intel.
- Fast CPU with SSE2.
- GPU with Pixel Shader 2.0 or greater. Some integrated graphics chips work but it depends on the model (and only with DirectX 9).
- Runtime Library Requirements
You will need the libraries listed below to run Dolphin:
- Microsoft Visual
C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86 - 32bit)
- Microsoft Visual C++
2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (x64 - 64bit)
You must have a video card that supports OpenGL 2.x fully or Direct3D 9.0c. Make sure your graphic drivers are up to date.
VERSION 3.0 - 865 (LATEST - Dec 3 2012) - Visit For Latest Updates
- Download For Windows 32bit (x86) - 4.50 MB
- Download For Windows 64bit (x64) - 5.10 MB
- Download For MAC OSx - 12.2 MB
(C) - Dolphin Emulator
Recommend us on Google!