The Usos beat Prime Time Players. Pretty much a comedy match. Good crowd reaction as both teams got all involved. The Usos got the win with the double superfly dives from the top-rope. Good match!
(2) Justin Gabriel beat Curt Hawkins. Curt got virtually no heat, and Gabriel got decent pops. Justin is looking better, for sure. Over-the-top dive and top-rope splash to Hawkins, then a nasty-looking enziguiri from Hawkins. Gabriel eventually got the win with his finisher. Great match.
(3) Layla beat Aksana. Divas match - most went to the concession stand. Until WWE makes the Divas a priority and creates quality storylines, no one is going to care.
(4) Kofi Kingston beat Heath Slater (w/Jinder Mahal). Slater with some local insults to create heat from the crowd. Kofi was major over with Alaska. Good back-and-forth action with some interference from Jinder Mahal. Lots of nearfalls with Slater getting in a lot of offense. Kofi eventually hit the Boom Drop and Trouble in Paradise for the win. After mouthing off to Kofi, Mahal got the Trouble in Paradise as well. Good match!
(5) Randy Orton & WWE tag champions Daniel Bryan & Kane beat The Shield via DQ in a six-man tag match. Bryan showed true face colors by encouraging the crowd to cheer, and in the middle of the match throwing his shirt to the crowd. He also played the face in peril during most of the match as the crowd chanted for Orton to come in. After clearing house, another shield member grabbed a chair and jabbed him with it, causing the DQ. After that, all three faces used their finishers on each Shield member to leave the crowd happy. All good-guy wins so far...
(6) Great Khali beat David Otunga. Time to take a nap for the sideshow attraction with no skills. Khali won after Hornswoggle interfered. Oh my. Next match...
(7) Sheamus beat IC champion Wade Barrett in a non-title match. Sheamus won! But, no title change? I must have missed the announcement. Great match! Sheamus won with the Brogue Kick.
(8) World Hvt. champion Alberto Del Rio beat Big Show in a No DQ match to retain the World Title. The crowd was still not convinced about Alberto being a face, as Big Show got most of the cheers. Good match with tables and chairs employed. The ending saw Big Show getting ready to deliver a top-rope move, but Del Rio delivered a high enziguiri to Show's head, causing him to fall through a table. Alberto pinned and won.
Recommend us on Google!